Our team of construction professionals is available to provide you with expert estimating services for both property insurance claims and construction disputes. Our staff of licensed contractors has an extensive background in the construction industry including the restoration and remodeling of residential, commercial and industrial properties. We have experience with all types of losses including lightning & fire damage, water damage, mold damage, flood damage, windstorm damage, sinkhole damage, vandalism damage, construction defects, and building envelope failures.
We provide you with a detailed & complete evaluation of the construction costs utilizing the Xactimate software program. Our detailed estimate will provide you with a line by line explanation of the necessary repairs and will include photographic documentation of the damages to support the required scope of repairs. Our estimate will be an accurate and complete scope of repairs based on industry specific unit costs. We can also provide you with a scope bid sheet to obtain multiple localized contractor costs. We can assist you with the preparation of a full damage assessment with your complex files including the coordination and presentation of other experts that might be required.
These other areas of service include the following:
- Building envelope failure investigations
- Roof damage testing & cost evaluations
- Window & glass damage testing & cost evaluations
- Mechanical, electrical, plumbing specific cost proposals
- Comprehensive moisture mapping & mold investigations
- Building code upgrade evaluation & cost proposals
- Previous building estimates review & comparison studies
- Period of restoration evaluation
- Owner’s representation during construction phase
- Expert witness testimony
- Insurance appraisal representation
- Mediation attendance and consultation
- Construction delay & liability analysis
Our clients include attorneys, home & business owners, insurance companies, insurance independent & public adjusters. If you need professional estimating assistance just to feel comfortable with your current construction costs or if you are preparing a complex case for mediation and/or litigation, the experts at Triad are here to provide you with professional & timely assistance.